Support, assistance and advice to improve your financial health
It's tax time. It can pay off !
When we have low incomes, it’s even more important to file our taxes because it allows you to receive money that is owed to you! In fact, you may be eligible for several tax credits and receive cash payments just by submitting your tax return. If the reason preventing you from filing is related to the cost of preparing it, fortunately, there are several volunteers and organizations that offer this service for free or at a low cost.
Download below our brochure of organizations offering tax clinics for low-income individuals!
- We’re a not-for-profit organization.
- We’re consumer rights advocates.
- We offer free or low-cost activities and consultations related to personal finances.
- We promote a critical analysis of the place and role of the citizen consumer in a consumer society.
- – Our top priority is to help you take control of your personal finances.
Our services are confidential and personalized. Our advice is neutral: we’re not selling you a product.
Forty-eight percent of all Canadians report experiencing insomnia due to financial worries.
Financial well-being is one of the three pillars of good health. Money is the greatest source of stress for many Canadians—more than work, personal health and relationships.
Do you need help?
Rest assured—our process is easy!
When you contact us, our representative will listen to your judgment free and assess your situation. Together, you will identify the plan best suited to your needs. Whether you need help handling an unforeseen expense, getting out of debt, moving into an apartment or even undertaking a personal project, our door is always open. We can help.
So many good reasons to get in touch!
- You’re looking for solutions to your debt problems
- You’re having trouble paying your Hydro-Québec bills
- You have questions about how to access banking and financial services
- You’re being harassed by creditors
- You’re unable to repay your debts
- You want greater control over your money
- You want an effective budget planning method
Learn about the training we offer
Not-for-profit and other organizations
We can even support your organization! We offer training tailored to your needs on the topics of debt, budgeting and credit.